Coco Rocha in White House Black Market's New TV Commercial Song Rich Girls (The Twelves Remix) by The Virgins.

Wow Coco is brilliant! Amazing TV Commercial. This is brilliant creative work. A really Great music.... this is an awesome remix. prefer the original , but some bits are decent?


Coco Rocha in White House Black Market's New TV Commercial
Song: Rich Girls (The Twelves Remix) by The Virgins

You may have seen me Irish dance before but I doubt you've seen me tap! Watch my first attempt at tap for White House | Black Markets spring and summer TV campaign above. Yep, I did all my own stunts and still have the bruises to prove it. Learn more


Song: Rich Girls (The Twelves Remix) by The Virgins
Release: February 16, 2010 (From the Album Kitsuné: Gildas & Masaya - Tokyo)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter