Peugeot 208 Interactive Let your body drive Commercial Song I Think I Like U2 by Jamaica.

Fantastic!!! This is awesome! one of the best ads i've ever seen. awesome..... Chinese lady said.... ... What ho! hahaha..

Hi! Alice
Don’t come in until I say OK, okay
Okay, come in !
So I found the cutest heels at Jasmine & Vine today !
Why does it smell like toilet spray in here?
What are you doing
I’m just being a little sexy…
Stop it…


Peugeot 208 Interactive: Let your body drive Commercial
Song listing:
01. I Think I Like U2 by Jamaica
02. Original Soundtrack composed by Christophe Caurret (BETC Music)
03. Original Soundtrack composed by Rob Schroeder (RobRoy Music)

Discover now the new 208 interactive experience. Help the hero to get out from the most embarassing situations... Will you make the right choice? Just one clue : Let Your Body Drive! Learn more


Song: I Think I Like U2 by Jamaica
Release: March 24, 2010
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter