The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Let Me Go Commercial Song Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

That was very cool. This IS the BEST song of all time. i love this song. One of the greatest voices in all of music... just a classic rock song. no more no less... ...


The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: Let Me Go Commercial
Song: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

This is The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas' 60-second TV ad, which premiered on February 12, 2012 during The Grammy Awards. The Cosmopolitan evolves its Just the Right Amount of Wrong campaign with the premiere of this new television campaign featuring an iconic song from one of the most celebrated British bands. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouch scaramouch will you do the fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me
Gallileo Gallileo
Gallileo Gallileo
Gallileo Figaro magnifico

But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come easy go will you let me go
Bismillah! No we will not let you go let him go
Bismillah! We will not let you go let him go
Bismillah! We will not let you go let me go
Will not let you go let me go (never)
Never let you go let me go
Never let me go ooo
No no no no no no no
Oh mama mia mama mia mama mia let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me
for me
for me... ...

Music video by Queen performing Bohemian Rhapsody. From the album A Night at the Opera. (C) 2008 Queen. The official 'Bohemian Rhapsody' music video. Taken from Queen - 'Greatest Video Hits 1'.


Song: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Released: October 10, 1975 (From the album A Night at the Opera)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter