Victoria's Secret Swim 2012 Time for a Beach Break! Commercial Song Don't Stop (Color On The Walls) by Foster The People.

Best bikinis ad... very cute .... Gayest video to ever gay, but still an awesome music video and song. This is the most funny song i heard in years.


Victoria's Secret Swim 2012: Time for a Beach Break! Commercial
Song: Don't Stop (Color On The Walls) by Foster The People

Escape to the beach with the Victoria's Secret Angels in this cute clip for the Swim 2012 collection. Featuring Alessandra Ambrosio, Arlenis Sosa, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Cintia Dicker, Elyse Taylor, Gracie Carvalho, Lily Aldridge, Madgalena Frackowiak, Maryna Linchuk, and bikinis, bikinis and more bikinis. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Walk little walk
Small talk big thoughts
Gonna tell them all just what I want
That street two streets I see you and me
Hanging on the empty swings
Count high low don't worry my eyes are closed
I'm a superman and it's my show
One shoe two
Gonna kick with my new shoes
I'm going to kick until I need new shoes

Yeah yeah
I said uh-don't stop don't stop don't stop
Talkin' to me
Stop don't stop don't stop
Giving me things... ...

Music video by Foster The People performing Don't Stop (Color On The Walls). (c) 2011 Sony Music Entertainment.


Song: Don't Stop (Color On The Walls) by Foster The People
Released: 23 May 2011 (From the Album Torches)
Model: Gabourey Sidibe (American actress)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter