A more beautiful web is... Internet Explorer TV Commercial Song Too Close by Alex Clare.

What a nice scene!!
As Expected, we've been living 21st century.
This commercial shows us to tell the our world  and 21c story.
Nobody have a experience SNS, do you?
Or Microsoft is still so powerful in our life...?


A more beautiful web is... Internet Explorer TV Commercial
Song: Too Close by Alex Clare

Nice ad, That's surprisingly nice ad from Microsoft. This is the most amazing song I've EVER heard! The song is "Too Close" by Alex Clare. It just blew my mind. This song is so going to be my new addiction.

A more beautiful web is many things. Internet Explorer wants to help you experience it all. See how the sites you love can be one click away! Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Which way is right, which way is wrong
How do I say that I need to move on
You know we're headed separate ways

And it feels like I am just too close to love you
There's nothing I can really say
I can't lie no more I can't hide no more
Got to be true to myself
And it feels like I am just too close to love you... ...

Music video by Alex Clare performing Too Close. (C) 2011 Universal Island Records Ltd. A Universal Music Company.


Song: Too Close by Alex Clare
Release: April 26, 2011
Buy the song on Amazonhere.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter