Agent Provocateur The Initiate Commercial Song I Want You Right Now by MC5.

It is very surprising commercial!! Very hot and sexy! The models are so pretty and nice. The guy looks much hotter, too. The song is kind of Rock music. So, I think very amazing and nice matching for this commercial. I think Rock music is sexier any other music genre. Plus I like the font of this commercial intro with background color, Baby pink. Check it, Please!


Agent Provocateur: The Initiate Commercial
Song: I Want You Right Now by MC5

Mylene Jampanoï stars in Agent Provocateur's Spring Summer 2012 campaign. This film shows a softer, more romantic type of erotica. A feminine sensuality rather than unabashed sexuality, inspired by the dreamy mood, colours and romanticism of the collection. Learn more


Song: I Want You Right Now by MC5
Released: February 1969 (From the Album Kick Out The Jams)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter