HSBC 7s Fancy Dress Street Rugby Commercial Song Lonely Boy by The Black Keys.

Essentially creative… great Music video. this was pretty epic and Cheapest music video budget ever... This is the greatest video I have ever seen!


HSBC: 7s Fancy Dress Street Rugby Commercial
Song: Lonely Boy by The Black Keys

Funny commercial and Great song! Sound quality on all their songs is always amazing. Serious Play - HSBC sponsors HK7s (Hong Kong Sevens). See big hitting, great rugby with a twist.


Lyrics used in the commercial
Well I'm so above you
And it's fine to see
But I came to love you anyway
So you tore my heart out
And I don't mind bleeding
Any old time to keep me waiting
Waiting waiting

Oh oh-oh I got a love that keeps me waiting
Oh oh-oh I got a love that keeps me waiting
I'm a lonely boy
I'm a lonely boy
Oh oh-oh I got a love that keeps me waiting... ...

Music video by The Black Keys performing Lonely Boy (First Listen). From the album El Camino. Directed by Jesse Dylan. (C) 2011 Warner Music Group (WMG). Lonely Boy is the first single off the album, El Camino.


Song: Lonely Boy by The Black Keys
Released: October 26, 2011 (From the album El Camino)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter