Jennifer Lopez - I've Got the Music in Me - Kohl's Commercial Song I've Got the Music In Me by Jennifer Lopez (Original version by The Kiki Dee Band).

Amazing song and dance!!! Jennifer Lopez's new song "I've Got The Music In Me", a new version of Kiki Dee's song from the 74's... this is contagious.... She looks beautiful...


Jennifer Lopez: I've Got the Music in Me - Kohl's Commercial
Song: I've Got the Music In Me by Jennifer Lopez (Original version by The Kiki Dee Band)

Best dancer in the world!! Bold color & lots of glamour. Jennifer Lopez hits the dance floor to show off her collection. Shop her looks now. Learn more


Song: I've Got the Music In Me by The Kiki Dee Band (Original version)
Released: 26 July, 1974 (From the album I've Got the Music in Me)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter