Volkswagen Beetle Reincarnation Commercial Song I'm A Believer by Smash Mouth (Original version by Neil Diamond).

Very nice song and great cover! The song was written by Neil Diamond, and first recorded by The Monkees in 1966. Shrek.....Most Awesome Movie.


Volkswagen Beetle: Reincarnation Commercial
Song: I'm A Believer by Smash Mouth (Original version by Neil Diamond).

The car that's defined generations is back to do it again. Say hello to the 21st Century Beetle. With an available 200-hp engine and fender Premium Audio System, Thus is fastest and most fun production Beetle in the U.S. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
I thought love was
Only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else
But not for me
Love was out to get to me
That's the way it seems
Disappointment haunted
All my dreams
And then I saw her face
Now I'm a believer... ...


Song: I'm A Believer by The Monkees (Original version)
Released: November 21, 1966 (From the album More of The Monkees)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Music video by Smash Mouth performing I'm A Believer.YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 2,508,950. (C) 2001 Interscope Geffen (A&M) Records A Division of UMG Recordings Inc.


Song: I'm A Believer by Smash Mouth
Released: November 27, 2001 (From the Album Smash Mouth)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter