Walmart's Low Price Guarantee Commercial Song Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall.

This is a great song. what a beautiful voice. this is such a feel good inspiring song and it makes me feel like anything is possible! The devil wears prada made me love this even more.


Looking for low prices? Walmart's low price guarantee can help you out with that. Every week they lower thousands of prices and check over thirty thousand competitor prices.


Lyrics used in the commercial
Suddenly I see
This is what I wanna be... ...

Music video by KT Tunstall performing Suddenly I See (Larger Than Life Version). (C) 2009 EMI Music.


Song: Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall
Released: 29 August 2005 (From the album Eye to the Telescope)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter