Burberry Beauty Spring/Summer 2012 Look - Jourdan Dunn Commercial Song I Put A Spell On You by Jeff Beck and Joss Stone. (Original version by Screamin' Jay Hawkins)

I heard orange color is trend color this season. So Nice! I like her trench coat and she is so attractive. This commercial song is "I put A spell On You" which many singers love. After all I think this singer is Joss stone, don't you? such a beautiful version.


Burberry Beauty: Spring/Summer 2012 Look - Jourdan Dunn Commercial
Song: I Put A Spell On You by Jeff Beck and Joss Stone (Original version by Screamin' Jay Hawkins)

This is like a Jazzy style and like a R&B style.
It's very interesting and gorgeous. It's something like a comfortable music.
It's raining here right now. so, I feel more emotional..
In any case, Shall we enjoy this music?

The Spring/Summer 2012 Burberry Beauty look presented on British model Jourdan Dunn, featuring new runway-inspired shades for lips and eyes. Discover more Burberry Beauty. Learn more


Song: I Put A Spell On You by Jeff Beck and Joss Stone (Cover Version)
Release: April 9, 2010
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Song: I Put A Spell On You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins (Original Version)
Released: 1956
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter