EDF Energy Feel Better Energy Commercial Song Together In Electric Dreams The Human League.

Oh my god!! How cute!! What is name this character?
Can we get it at the market? haha~It makes me happier and laughing
If I had a helper for cleaning, I would be happy and comfortable...lol


EDF Energy: Feel Better Energy Commercial
Song: Together In Electric Dreams The Human League

Oh my goodness, SO CUTE. one of the best ads on tv. Happy song, very nice song!
I love it! the 80's got some of the greatest hits... this is one of the 1980s greatest songs.
Yeh~ Yeh!! Let's enjoy this song with me!!

Introducing Blue +Price Promise, EDF Energy's new great-price, fixed tariff from low-carbon generation. The advert explains how, by switching to Blue, we promise to tell you if a competitor or EDF Energy launch a product that's more than £1 a week cheaper at typical use of 3,300 kWh electricity and 16,500 kWh gas, and 5,000 kWh electricity for Economy 7 meters. Low-carbon electricity purchased for Blue is supplied into the National Grid. Learn more


Song: Together In Electric Dreams The Human League
Released: 1984 (From the album Philip Oakey & Giorgio Moroder and Electric Dreams soundtrack)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter