Google Chrome Coffee Commercial Song Porch Song by The Meemies.

This is the cutest commercial I have ever seen. This made me cry.
I think this idea is good! Because It shows us lots pictures.
they show ordinary days to us. The brilliant marketing that Google Chrome does is impressive.


Google Chrome: Coffee Commercial
Song: Porch Song by The Meemies

Great ad. This song is amazing! great choice of song.
The song is "Porch Song" by The Meemies. Singes has a good voice.
Her voice sounds longing. And, I like sound of clicking "Tick"

Great a romantic movie made by google. Still a better love story than Twilight. A man uses the web to try to win back the one that got away. But I still hate how things ended.


Song: Porch Song by The Meemies
Release: December 3, 2007 (From the Album The Meemies)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter