Lowe's Spring Storage Commercial Song I Make My Own Sunshine by Alyssa Bonagura.

I love home commercial!! Look at this one!! We can watch so nice garden and flowers
And How cute frog is at the commercial!! He looks very comfortable
and It's like a magic ^^ I move this movie


Lowe's: Spring Storage Commercial
Song: I Make My Own Sunshine by Alyssa Bonagura

How sweet and warm!!
Singer has so nice voice. I think She can play the guitar~ wow she is amazed
Anyway, I think It's about Regge music. I don't know Which genre it is.
Please, Answer me ^^ Thanks~

MyLowe's is a collection of tools designed to revolutionize, customize and simplify home improvement. Track purchase history with a MyLowe's card. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Gotta fresh new start
It’s a brand new day
And I got lots of love to give away
It don’t matter if it’s raining
Nothing can phase me
I make my own sunshine... ...

Music video by Alyssa Bonagura performing I Make My Own Sunshine (Audio). (C) 2011 Alyssa Bonagura.


Song: I Make My Own Sunshine by Alyssa Bonagura
Released: Feb 28, 2012
Buy the song on iTunes here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter