Maher Zain Forgive Me Album Commercial Song Forgive Me by Maher Zain.

It's an Album commercial. HOW NICE!!
I like Blue sky color. So, I have a curiosity.
And, What do you think The first Scene that A Left hand with a pencil is drawing?
I like it (;


Maher Zain: Forgive Me Album Commercial
Song: Forgive Me by Maher Zain

Wow, How Nice! He has so nice voice.
I think He is very popular for women. And He is cute!
I wish him and his album well.

Such a moving voice great. Maher Zain has done it again, a great album filled with songs that inspire. Advert for Maher Zain's new album "Forgive Me" Out Now! You can buy the music version and vocal version on Amazon! Learn more


Album: Forgive Me by Maher Zain
Released: April 2, 2012
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Album Track listing
01. I Love You So
02. Number One For Me
03. Maulaya
04. My Little Girl
05. Forgive Me
06. One Big Family
07. Assalamu Alayka
08. Paradise
09. Masha Allah
10. Radhitu Billahi Rabba
11. Freedom
12. So Soon
13. Muhammad (pbuh)
14. Guide Me All The Way

Music video by Maher Zain performing Number One For Me. From the Album Forgive Me. Directed by Mike Harris. (C) 2012 Awakening Records.


Song: Number One For Me by Maher Zain
Released: April 2, 2012 (From the Album Forgive Me)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter