Nike Make It Count - Life Is A Sport. Make It Count Commercial Song (Far from) Home by Tiga.

This is remarkable and really good Commercial. Fantastic work! Best Nike commercial in a long time, and awesome vid excellent song.

It shows for us to visit around the world for 10days.
I think I have a trip around the world with this commercial, don't you?
I wish I could go to trip around the world for 10 days, too.


Nike: Make It Count - Life Is A Sport. Make It Count Commercial
Song: (Far from) Home by Tiga

This song is so exciting and matches up with this commercial
Narrator's voice is so harmonious with this song. So really good for me
It sounds "You must go to a trip with NIKE"



Lyrics used in the commercial
Hard not to be so hard on myself
I'm tryin to learn to keep my money in check
I listen to my friends when they say
It's destiny It's meant to be this way

I've found that they're right
and now i see
that all this time 'n i had the key,
so now I'm gonna roll like i got nothing but luck
with a spring in my step as i strut down the block
I see the boys stare n' I hear them talk... ...

Music video by Tiga performing (Far from) Home. From the Album Sexor. (C) 2008 Wall of Sound Recording.


Song: (Far from) Home by Tiga
Released: February 6, 2006 (From the Album Sexor)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter