Victoria’s Secret Swim 2012: Beauty & the Beach Commercial Song Desire by Vassy.

Swimsuit of Victoria's secret tops it all!!
It's so gorgeous and hot! And, Models have so good body line.
By the way, Where is the Beach? There is so nice! I want to swim there and take a rest
Anyway, It's good for me!!


Victoria's Secret Swim 2012: Beauty & the Beach Commercial
Song: Desire by Vassy

Very cool tunes, this is a good song... and this is a sexy song to get in a sexy mood to with someone. guys love this because the women are hot and they don't say Anything.

Supermodels Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Elyse Taylor and Jasmine Tookes turn up the sultry in this beyond-hot video for the Victoria's Secret Swim 2012 collection, shot in Parrot Cay, Turks & Caicos, by Russell James. Check out these Beach Sexy® & Very Sexy® bikinis and more at VictoriasSecret.com and select Victoria's Secret stores. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
ooh ah lalala
ooh ah lalala
ooh ah lalala
ooh ah lalala
ooh ah lalala
Can’t get you out of my head
thinking ’bout you while lying in bed (bed)
your fingertips are clean
and got me must be hearing
I know I wanna do, scream your name out
I want your desire
I want your desire
I want your desire
I want your desire... ...

Music video by Vassy performing Desire (Audio). (C) 2011 Vassymusic. Vassy in the studio singing an Acoustic version of "DESIRE" as recently heard in TheLadders TV Commercial and FOX's "Human Target" TV show. Learn more


Song: Desire by Vassy
Release: December 23, 2010
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter