Argo Trailer Song Dream On by Aerosmith.

This movie makes me happy.
I love like this movie. Wow, I want to see this movie.
I think Actors show good action and Story is so good, too.
When do I see it?


Argo (2012 Movie) Trailer
Song: Dream On by Aerosmith

Intriguing Movie! It's really awesome. Happened in 1979 to those who says anything about the movie. Gonna be an inspirational motion picture I believe. Such a beautiful song... This song is really great! The song is "Dream On" by Aerosmith. "Dream On" is the first single by Aerosmith from their 1973 debut album.

Based on true events, ARGO chronicles the covert operation to rescue six Americans, which unfolded behind the scenes of the Iran hostage crisis—the truth of which was unknown by the public for decades. Starring Ben Affleck, Alan Arkin, Bryan Cranston, and John Goodman. In theaters October 12. Learn more

Released: June 27, 1973 (From the album Aerosmith)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Lyrics used in the commercial
sing with me sing for the years
sing for the laughter and sing for the tears
sing with me if it's just for today
maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away... ...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter