Cape Cod Potato Chips Commercial Song I Ran (So Far Away) by A Flock Of Seagulls.

Wow, drummer gull. It's really funny. Best Potato Chips AD ever. this commercial is so cute. This is really funny and hilarious Potato Chips commercial. Very funny. With an added song, it’s more hilarious. The song is "I Ran (So Far Away)" by A Flock Of Seagulls.


Cape Cod Potato Chips Commercial
Song: I Ran (So Far Away) by A Flock Of Seagulls

HaHa, How cute!! The seagulls dance with that music.
And then, Lyrics with music is also good. How interesting and nice.
Very exciting music and accompany. and Dancing of Seagulls with music is so fun.

A Flock of Seagulls is a English New Wave band consisting of brothers Michael "Mike" Score (keyboards, vocals) and Alister "Ali" James Score (drums), with Frank Maudsley (bass) and Paul Reynolds (guitar). Learn more


Song: I Ran (So Far Away) by A Flock Of Seagulls
Released: October 10, 1982 (From the album A Flock of Seagulls)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Lyrics used in the commercial
And I ran, I ran so far away
I couldn't get away...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter