Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum Commercial Song You Rascal You by Hanni El Khatib. (Original version by Louis Armstrong)

It's very interesting commercial.
I like this mood! Models are so gorgeous. And Story is nice, too.
First scene is very classical. So, I like it! After then, How amazing!
They went free land with Rum. I expect this commercial series.


Captain Morgan: Black Spiced Rum - Secret Passage Commercial
Song: You Rascal You by Hanni El Khatib (Original version by Louis Armstrong)

It's really funny. I always love Captain Morgan Commercials. This song is amazing! this is a great cover. The song is "You Rascal You" by Hanni El Khatib. Very interesting version. I like the Louis Armstrong version better but this one is different enough to see them as 2 different songs and appreciate them both.

May I present to you 'Liars Banquet,' the latest film featuring my Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum. Step into the Black with a glass tonight. Introducing a darker, bolder spiced rum. Step into the Black with the new Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
I trust you in my home you rascal you
I trust you in my home you rascal you
I trust you in my home
You wouldn't leave my wife alone
I'll be glad when you dead you rascal you... ...

Music video by Hanni El Khatib performing You Rascal You. Innovative Leisure. From the Album Will The Guns Come Out. (C) 2011 Hanni El Khatib.


Song: You Rascal You by Hanni El Khatib
Release: September 27, 2011 (From the Album Will The Guns Come Out)
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Song: You Rascal You by Louis Armstrong
Released: March 19, 1996 (From the Album Struttin')
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter