Pepsi Now In a Moment Commercial Song Moment 4 Life ft. Drake by Nicki Minaj.

Best PEPSI commercial ever. this is really good, one of the best commercial of year. Loved it, really upbeat.. great remix moment 4 life! Nicki Minaj is amazing! The song is "Moment 4 Life" ft. Drake by Nicki Minaj.


Pepsi: Now In a Moment Commercial
Song: Moment 4 Life ft. Drake by Nicki Minaj

Song is so good. I like her voice with this music for commercial.
She has so sexy voice. and Melodies are so easy.
Maybe I think We enjoy listening to music for travel by car.

Imagine all that's happening right NOW around the world. Then imagine if you could experience it all at once. Pepsi and Nicki Minaj invite everyone to LIVE FOR NOW. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
I wish that I could have this moment for life for life for life
Cuz in this moment I just feel so alive alive alive
I wish that I could have this moment for life for life for life
Cuz in this moment I just feel so alive alive alive... ...

Music video by Nicki Minaj performing Moment 4 Life ft. Drake. From the album Pink Friday. (C) 2010 Cash Money Records Inc.


Song: Moment 4 Life ft. Drake by Nicki Minaj
Released: December 7, 2010 (From the album Pink Friday)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter