Bing Pretty Little Liars' Lucy Hale Commercial Song Can't Stop Won't Stop by Harper Blynn.

Oh~~~ It shows "Pretty Little Liars" season 3, doesn't it?
I never watch this drama and novel. But I have heard It's very good and interesting.
Have you seen this drama? So, tell me more about this drama. After, I will watch this drama. maybe or not ;P


Bing Pretty Little Liars' Lucy Hale Commercial
Song: Can't Stop Won't Stop by Harper Blynn

Brightly music with good model, Lucy Hale.
Anyway, Have you heard The song "What good is Love" By Schuyler Fisk with Harper Blynn? It's very nice for me. I you could not this song, Find and listen to. If you were lady, You would feel so good.

however, This American Indy Band "Harper Blynn" is so nice more.
I'm looking forward this band in 2012.

Lucy Hale was always into music and had planned to be a musician, but as fate would have it, she finds herself acting. Lucy is the first to say that exploring anything and everything is what life is all about.


Song: Can't Stop Won't Stop by Harper Blynn
Released: Jun 05, 2012
Buy the song on itunes here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter