Dior Summer Mix Collection Commercial Song I Want Candy by Bow Wow Wow. (Original Version by The Strangeloves)

Wow, are they set for summer season?
I LOVE THEM. They looks like colors of candies.So cute! I like nail arts.
If It comes REAL summer, I will get one of them. And, I want to go to Beach for my vacation.
Really looks so good. Maybe So do Ladies.


Dior: Summer Mix Collection Commercial
Song: I Want Candy by Bow Wow Wow (Original Version by The Strangeloves)

Dior creates Summer Mix, a bright, pop collection that makes colour vibrate. The ideal complement to a summer wardrobe and golden skin, Summer Mix presents 4 candy shades of Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss, and 4, new texture, nail gloss varnishes.

Great song. this is a great cover. The song is "I Want Candy" by Bow Wow Wow. Such a beautiful version. This song was in the 2011 animated comedy movie HOP, I like this song way better. The original of this song is "I Want Candy" by The Strangeloves. but Candy's a guy?

I Want Candy
Song: I Want Candy by Bow Wow Wow (Bow Wow Wow version)
Released: 1982 (From the album The Last of the Mohicans)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

I Want Candy (Single Version)
Song: I Want Candy by The Strangeloves (Original Version)
Released: 1965 (From the album I Want Candy)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter