Eastpak Last time Commercial Song Montevideo @ Paris by Joakim.

It is so good commercial. When I was young, I wanted to get the Eastpak. But, I didn't get one. Later, I could earn the money, I would buy one by myself. It still looks nice. and, Commercial also looks good. I think The actor for commercial is nice and handsome. do you agree with me? He is so nice.


Eastpak: Last time Commercial
Song: Montevideo @ Paris by Joakim

Great song. This song is really great! The song is "Montevideo @ Paris" by Joakim. This song is so brilliant.. no words can describe. I can't find this song anywhere. I think I need some help.

Belgium Rock band Montevideo's new album 'Personal Space' will be officially released on the 27th of September 2012 through EMI Music Belgium.

'Personal Space' draws on the musical staples of the four boys intimacy. The album is produced by the French producer Joakim Bouaziz. Joakim known for his outstanding electronic productions, his Tigersushi label and his great remixes over

the last years. Expect pop influenced tracks, with a slightly electronic feel! Madchester Shoe Gaze revisited . And On soundcloud you can listen to a whole record before buying anything. Learn more

Album: Nothing Gold by Joakim
Release: October 25, 2011
Buy the Album on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter