HP dm4 Beats Edition Red/Black Commercial Song Promises by Nero.

Wow. It's the hottest commercial for us. And, The story is good for commercial. Also, design and color make a strong. HP Logo has red color with Black. It's very interesting and nice. I heard many women likes buying this model. And, They are very satisfied with it. I want to get it. But I had another one. and It works very well. If you got it, tell me, please.


HP dm4 Beats Edition: Red/Black Commercial
Song: Promises by Nero

The HP dm4 Beats™ Edition with Triple Bass, Subwoofer, Backlit Keyboard and HD+ Display.

Amazing song. The song is "Promises" by Nero. it is such a great song. love it. Try hard. I like the "Skrillex remix" better. I found out about them through "Skrillex remix" and now i love them. Click here to check it out. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
You got me so high
So high I cannot feel the fire
And you keep telling me
Telling me that you’ll be sweet
And you’ll never want to leave my side
As long as I don’t break these...

Music video by Nero performing Promises. From the album Welcome Reality. (C) 2011 Nero.


Song: Promises by Nero
Released: 5 August 2011 (From the album Welcome Reality)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter