Kraft Lonely Lettuce Commercial Song I'd rather go blind by Yessian Music. (Original version by Etta James)

Fantastic Kraft ad! Lettuce Very funny. this commercial is so cute. Lettuce needs a trip to Vegas. Love the voice in the beginning. Such a moving voice great. Such a beautiful cover version.

WOW How funny!! And, I love party!! Yeh~~!! Let's go party with Kraft!!
They are so cute!! I'm hungry now. I am attracted by Kraft


Kraft: Anything Dressing - Lonely Lettuce Commercial
Song: I'd rather go blind by Yessian Music (Original version by Etta James)

The background music is a song specially composed by "Yessian Music" for this commercial. The music is made exclusively for these commercials, and cannot be bought. The original of this song is "I'd rather go blind" by Etta James.


Song: I'd rather go blind by Etta James
Release: 1968
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter