Lexus Miles TV Commercial Song Get Some (Remix By Beck) by Lykke Li.

How many places do you want to go with Lexus?
If I had this one, I could go anywhere because of watching this commercial. Very interesting and good commercial. And, These days, we can meet many hybrid cars. It is the new one and has a nice engine


Lexus: Miles TV Commercial
Song: Get Some (Remix By Beck) by Lykke Li

The song is "Get Some (Remix By Beck)" by Lykke Li. Strong beat!!! This song is perfect to a Fashion show. this version is awesome! this version of the song has the sexy drums. love the beat and the drums.


Lyrics used in the commercial
Go ahead go way low where I can do no harm
Go ahead go way low in my honey-loving arms
Go ahead go way low where I can do no harm
Go ahead go way low in my honey-loving arms... ...

Music video by Lykke Li performing Get Some (Remix By Beck). From the Album Get Some. (C) 2010 Warner Music Group (WMG).


Song: Get Some (Remix By Beck) by Lykke Li
Release: October 25, 2008 (From the Album Get Some)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter