Madagascar 3 Afro Circus Song Afro Circus/I Like To Move It by Chris Rock.

Wow~ IT comes out for us!! I love it!!
It looks  nice to watch it with family or friends. Because, There are many cute animal friends for us in the movie. I watch this one not yet. But I've heard this movie is very interesting. It is my 30's friends that They were watching that movie. By the way, The Animals are so cute in the movie.


Madagascar 3 (2012 American 3D computer-animated comedy Movie) Afro Circus Song
Song: Afro Circus/I Like To Move It by Chris Rock

HAHA~ IT sounds very interesting and so match for this movie.
I'm looking forward to seeing the movie with good music for Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted


Lyrics used in the commercial
Ra da da da da da da da circus
Da da da da da da da da afro
Circus afro, circus afro,
Polka dot polka dot polka dot afro... ...

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - Afro Circus Remix. this is awesome. This song is so adorable. The song is "Afro Circus/I Like To Move It" by Chris Rock. Thumbs up of this the best remix version made.


Song: Afro Circus/I Like To Move It by Chris Rock
Release: June 5, 2012 (From the Album Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted Music From The Motion Picture)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter