Nespresso The Best Café, Yours Commercial Song Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey.

I've heard Nespresso is very good and much easier the other one. More, Cafe also tastes good. I love cafe. So, I have a lot coffee and a machine for coffee. But, Not do use It, Nespresso cafe machine. While I saw it, I want to use it, too. Next time, If I have a chance to use Nespresso coffee machine, I'll write more information for you.


Nespresso: The Best Café, Yours Commercial
Song: Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey

Great song. The song is "Blue Jeans" by Lana Del Rey. Such a moving voice great. The voice is really beautiful. lovely song and very artistic music video. It provides an well-made official music video. You should watch it, too.


Lyrics used in the commercial
Background Music

Music video by Lana Del Rey performing Blue Jeans. From the album Born to Die. Directed by Yoann Lemoine. (C) 2012 Polydor.


Song: Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey
Released: April 6, 2012 (From the album Born to Die)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter