Selena Gomez Debut Fragrance Commercial Song Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez & The Scene.

Wow, There is a new fragrance for women. That's awesome!
I do not look at the Selena Gomez Fragrance yet. But, It smells very good for me. How about you?
More, She is a girl for Justin Bieber. So, I think Many people are interested in her fragrance.
By the way, How about her fragrance? If you have tried, Tell me more, please. Thank you!


Selena Gomez Debut Fragrance Commercial
Song: Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez & The Scene

She has a baby face.. but still looks hot ... how amazing is that. She’s cute and lovable. But My English teacher more looks like a cute. :D The song is "Love You Like A Love Song" by Selena Gomez & The Scene. she is so beautiful in this music video. You should watch it, too.


Lyrics used in the commercial
You are magical lyrical beautiful
You are... And I want you to know baby

I I love you like a love song baby
I I love you like a love song baby
I I love you like a love song baby... ...

Music video by Selena Gomez & The Scene performing Love You Like A Love Song. From the album When the Sun Goes Down. (C) 2011 Selena Gomez VEVO.


Song: Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez & The Scene
Released: June 17, 2011 (From the album When the Sun Goes Down)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter