Sony Xperia One Block Commercial Song Let's Go by Matt & Kim.

It's very amazing.
Xperia was good to listen to the music. So, My friend has used it. It shows us more function about smart things. I'm very looking forward to it. Still, I think Xperia is the best thing which can enjoy listening to music.


Sony Xperia: One Block Commercial
Song: Let's Go by Matt & Kim

We can watch very different scenes. Very interesting and so nice.
And, Music is very nice matching for this commercial. At last,If  you have it, Can you tell me us? I'm very curious about this one.

The song is "Let's Go" by Matt & Kim. I love it!!! Its really good and in beautiful matt and kim style! Excited to hear the whole album! Buy the song on itunes here. but it actually has yet to be released.


Lyrics used in the commercial
Let's Go
Let's Go
Let's Go
Let's Go... ...

Music video by Matt & Kim performing Let's Go. From the Album Lightning. (C) 2012 Matt & Kim.


Song: Let's Go by Matt & Kim
Release: 2012 (From the Album Lightning)
Buy the song on itunes here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter