Special K Beach - in relaxing Commercial Song I Can't Get Next To You by Al Green.

I love "Summer" and Special K. Because I don't like cold weather. But, These days,
The Hotter and Hotter, So, It can't stand. How about you?
When I saw this commercial for Special K Beach ad, I think I want to go to Beach and I want to eat Special K with strawberry.

It is such a great song. The song is "I Can't Get Next To You" by Al Green. this is still one of the sexiest songs ever. This is what I would sing if I could sing. :D


Kellogg's Special K: Beach - in relaxing Commercial
Song: I Can't Get Next To You by Al Green

Nice matching music with this commercial.
This Back ground is The Beach. So, I think exciting music.


Song: I Can't Get Next To You by Al Green
Released: July 30, 1969 (From the album Puzzle People)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter