Subaru The Apple and the Tree Commercial Song Gotta Get It Right Now by Telekinesis.

I heard Subaru is good for racer. When I was young, My friend had a Subaru car. I don't know What it was. But It was a white one. And I heard Its handling is very soft. So, He went a riding at Mountain in CA. But I feel it was not comfortable beside a driver's chair. Anyway, I've had a experience with Subaru and Good one. Thanks Subaru!


Subaru: The Apple and the Tree Commercial
Song: Gotta Get It Right Now by Telekinesis

Haha, Very good for matching music with scenes about Subaru.
Are they father and son? How fun! but It's good to see, Having fun with this music for commercial.
Let's enjoy with this music! The song is "Gotta Get It Right Now" by Telekinesis.


Song: Gotta Get It Right Now by Telekinesis
Release: February 15, 2011 (From the Album 12 Desperate Straight Lines)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter