Subaru Looking For Gold Commercial Song Won't Let You Leave by Jenny O.

Great Subaru Legacy ad. I love the Subaru Legacy commercial. Subaru has the best engines. The song is so sweet. this is such a lovely song! The song is "Won't Let You Leave" by Jenny O. She's amazing. She is a true talent and sweet girl.


Subaru: Looking For Gold Commercial
Song: Won't Let You Leave by Jenny O

This commercial is showing good at Subaru. Because A man and his daughter use their Subaru Legacy to turn a rainy afternoon into an adventure. Subaru is good for tough street or highway.

My friend have had Subaru Sti white. When I saw "Looking For Gold", this commercial,
I feel happy to meet my friend. You Know what? Subaru is good for riding,
If you like Riding, I could recommend.


Song: Won't Let You Leave by Jenny O
Release: July 19, 2011 (From the Album Home - EP)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter