Vodafone Estate Commercial Song Tuca Tuca by Raffaella Carrà.

I think Italian like music and enjoy their Life. When I saw this commercial, Models looks very free at the Beach. And, So nice. I envy Italian. And, Their expression is very nice and good. Aso, They have been cooking delicious coffee and dishes. Anyway, I want to go to Italy, I want to drink coffee, LAVAZZA , The most famous Italian coffee.


Vodafone IT: Estate (Summer) Commercial
Song: Tuca Tuca by Raffaella Carrà

This song is so brilliant.. song matches commercial perfectly. The song is so sexy... The song is "Tuca Tuca" by Italian singer "Raffaella Carrà". This song is really great! She's so beautiful,attractive and happy singing and dancing every song.


Song: Tuca Tuca by Raffaella Carrà
Release: 1971
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter