adidas Team GB Don't Stop Me Now Commercial Song Don't Stop Me Now by Queen.

My favorite song, Don't stop me now by "Queen", is here! In addition, We can see "Beckham". Now, The olympic in London had closing event today. So I feel the lack of closing the olympic. But, You know what? This season for English Premier League is held!! So, I'm very excited for English Premier League. And Adidas has lots of relationship with EPL. Of course with Sports. So, You have a feel that this commercial is also very close with all Sports if you see this commercial to the end. So, I like this commercial, and You can also find out various sports by models.


adidas: Team GB Don't Stop Me Now Commercial
Song: Don't Stop Me Now by Queen

Olympic medallists Sir Chris Hoy, Jessica Ennis, Victoria Pendleton, Louis Smith and Pete Reed are joined by a number of other athletes from Team GB in their own version of Queen's 'Don't Stop Me Now' - celebrating the success of London 2012.

A song that played in this commercial is "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen, which came out on January 5, 1979. and it is their seventh studio album "Jazz". This song is so brilliant.. Probably one of the best 79's songs ever. You can download the song from Amazon.


Lyrics used in the commercial
Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time
I feel alive
And the world I'll turn it inside out yeah
I'm floating around in ecstasy
So don't stop me now
Don't stop me
'cause I'm having a good time
Having a good time

I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva
I'm gonna go go go there's no stopping me
I'm burning through the sky yea
Two hundred degrees that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit
I'm travelling at the speed of light
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you... ..

Official music video by Queen performing Don't Stop Me Now. From the album Jazz. (C) 2008 Queen.


Song: Don't Stop Me Now by Queen
Released: January 5, 1979 (From the album Jazz)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter