Apart Trailer Song Monster by Magic Man.

Very beautiful thriller movie was coming. Exactly, I don't like horrible or Thriller movies. But, I do want to watch this movie. Actually, This actress is so cute and My favorite actress, too. In addition, I like a movie like drama, Ghost whisperer. More, beautiful sound track let me see this trailer. This sound track is sad and beautiful. The little girl's word "Did you see it?" is very mysterious at the last scene in this trailer. It looks very attractive for me.


Apart (2012 Movie) Trailer
Song listing:
01. Monster by Magic Man
02. Holy Rope by Photocomfort

Great song. This is my favorite song. The first song is "Monster by Magic Man, the second song is "Holy Rope" by Photocomfort. On Bandcamp you can listen to a whole record before buying anything.


Song: Monster by Magic Man
Released: January 25, 2010 (From the Album Real Life Color)
Buy the song on Bandcamp here.


Song: Holy Rope by Photocomfort
Released: November 03, 2011 (From the Album photocomfort)
Buy the song on Bandcamp here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter