Citi Active Vacation Commercial Song Go, go, go by Haunted Water Park.

Do you like "Activities"? I like them. The other day, I saw the program for Activities at Europe. When I saw this one, I feel that the Activities are so nice for us to have a great mind and nice body. So, If you don't have vacation yet, You had better go to vacation with activities.


Citi: Active Vacation Commercial
Song: Go, go, go by Haunted Water Park

Redeem the points you've earned on your Citi ThankYou Card to travel with no restrictions
Or, You can use your body a lot. So, You can feel very cool and nice with Activities. Of course, It is just my thinking that You will be better with the Citi. TVery cool life and very nice music with this commercial I think.



A song that played in this commercial is "Go, go, go" by Haunted Water Park. This song is so brilliant.. Great song. Check them out on "Women & Co.". you can download it for free here. Learn more

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter