Dell Meet Annie The girl who could fly Commercial Song Be Brave by The Strange Boys.

Always, Children are nice ideas for commercial or movie. This girl into this commercial is also the nice subject matter. Sometimes, The children are much better than adults. In addition, The power of children or their imagination is very powerful and impressive for the world. By the way, this music at this commercial has very interesting melodies and good playing.


Dell: Meet Annie - The girl who could fly Commercial
Song: Be Brave by The Strange Boys

A song that played in this commercial is "Be Brave" by American rock 'n' roll band The Strange Boys, which came out on March 2, 2010. and it is their second album "Be Brave". It provides an funny official music video. You should watch it, too.


Lyrics used in the commercial
I walked away
From everyone I know
I looked around and thought
This must be what it's like to be alone

Awareness fell on me
My bones my bones
I felt my ribs
My bones, my bones
I'm mud I'm mud
Everybody thinks I'm calm... ...

Music video by The Strange Boys performing Be Brave. From the Album Be Brave. (C) 2010 Rough Trade Records UK.


Song: Be Brave by The Strange Boys
Release: March 2, 2010 (From the Album Be Brave)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter