Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme and Pour Homme Commercial Song Citta' Vuota by Mina.

DOLCE & GABBANA with European style. Very nice matching and gorgeous white, black and grey video. Also, Mina's song is very sexy with this commercial. I love Fragrance at DOLCE & GABBANA. Because The fragrance at D&G is very delicate and soft. But, Sometimes, Sexy that I felt. I love perfume and Fragrance. So, I've used one on D&G. By the way, D&G commercial shows us celebrating place like this commercial, Wedding. Do you agree with me?


Dolce&Gabbana: Pour Femme and Pour Homme Fragrances Commercial
Song: Citta' Vuota by Mina

A song that played in this commercial is "Citta' Vuota" by Italian pop singer Mina, which came out on 1963. You can download the song from Amazon.


Song: Citta' Vuota by Mina
Release: 1963
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter