Glee Season 4 Time Promo Song It's Time by Imagine Dragons.

Very interesting Trailer. I've never seen this drama series. But, It looks very funny and amusing for me. How about you? Have you seen this drama? Also, My favorite things are showed this trailer. Cheerleading, The school, and pretty girls. Very nice things they are. Also, The sound track is very bright for matching this drama. I'm looking forward to watching this drama Glee Season 4 "New Time.


Glee Season 4: Time Promo
Song: It's Time by Imagine Dragons

A song that played in this commercial is "It's Time" by American rock group Imagine Dragons, which came out on Released February 14, 2012. and it is their EP "Continued Silence". this song was used in the Being Liverpool ad. You can download the song from Amazon.


Lyrics used in the commercial
It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was... ...

Official Music video by Imagine Dragons performing It's Time. From the album It's Time and Continued Silence. (C) 2012 Interscope Kid Ina Korner/Interscope Records.


Song: It's Time by Imagine Dragons
Released: February 14, 2012 (From the album It's Time and Continued Silence)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter