Google Fiber The Next Chapter of the Internet Commercial Song Just What I Needed by The Cars.

What a cute commercial!! This commercial is made toys. Very colorful and cute. Also, Music is very sensible matching for this commercial. The more I see this commercial, The more interesting this commercial goes. In addition, The sound for this commercial is very nice matching with this music. Very nice commercial.

Google Fiber: The Next Chapter of the Internet Commercial
Song: Just What I Needed by The Cars

A song that played in this commercial is "Just What I Needed" by American rock band The Cars, which came out on May 29, 1978. and it is their debut studio album "The Cars". You can download the song from Amazon.


Song: Just What I Needed by The Cars
Released: May 29, 1978 (From the album The Cars)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter