Gucci Premiere Blake Lively Commercial Song Midnight City (Eric Prydz Private Remix) by M83.

It looks like a Very Shiny and elegance style commercial for us. Also, We can meet Blake Lively at Gossip Girl hero. I'm surprised at this commerical I've never thought she appears commercial for Gucci. But, She harmonizes with Gucci commercial. And, I'm happy to meet her at this commercial. Also, I think M83 is very interesting band for me. More, This song is nice matching for this commercial.


Gucci: Premiere Blake Lively Commercial
Song: Midnight City (Eric Prydz Private Remix) by M83

A song that played in this commercial is "Midnight City (Eric Prydz Private Remix)" by M83, which came out on February 28, 2012. Great song. That is truly impressive. Check them out on Amazon.


Song: Midnight City (Eric Prydz Private Remix) by M83
Release: February 28, 2012
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter