I Love CHANEL Commercial Song Strict Machine by Goldfrapp.

The red CHANEL signature is very attractive. Always, I've seen the white "CHANEL" signature. Also, The Rouge is pointing at this commercial. So, We can meet Red lips and white background. I do like this idea for Chanel. How about you? In addition, The red color means "LOVE" So, Very nice matching for this commercial "I LOVE CHANEL" By the way, I've never used CHANEL Rouge ALLURE, But, during seeing this commercial, I want to get one.


Chanel Rouge Allure: I Love CHANEL Commercial
Song: Strict Machine by Goldfrapp

A song that played in this commercial is "Strict Machine" by English electronic music duo Goldfrapp, which came out on July 21, 2003. and it is their second studio album "Black Cherry". Check them out on Amazon. Great song.


Lyrics used in the commercial
I get high on a buzz then a rush
When I'm plugged in u
I connect when I'm flush
U get love when told what to do
Wonderful electric wonderful electric
Wonderful electric cover me in u... ...

Official music video by Goldfrapp performing Strict Machine. From the album Black Cherry. (C) 2009 emi music.


Song: Strict Machine by Goldfrapp
Released: July 21, 2003 (From the album Black Cherry)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter