Mazda 2014 Mazda6 Commercial Song All Day and All of the Night by The Kinks.

This commercial is so perfect and attractive for me. Very strong color, Black and Red , is good harmony for commercial. More, The players show us very attractive playing with nice Mazda6. Exactly, I love the first scene. Beginning of this music is my favorite motive style. Also, I think The scene of the first time is the best of the best. At he last scene is likely to the first scene. So, I think it is to put emphasis. And for the final of this commercial.


Mazda: 2014 Mazda6 Commercial
Song: All Day and All of the Night by The Kinks
Electric Cello: Tina Guo (郭婷娜)

A song that played in this commercial is "All Day and All of the Night" by English rock band The Kinks, which came out on October 23, 1964. You can download the song from Amazon.


Song: All Day and All of the Night by The Kinks
Released: October 23, 1964
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter