Michelob ULTRA Today Was A Good Day Commercial Song My body by Young The Giant.

There is very good resort into this commercial for Michelob Ultra. I want to go there and I need something cool to drink. More, This commercial is very neat and efficient. So, I have a feeling so good. How about you? In addition, We can listen to the music for cool and exciting. If you were at hot place, you could need this commercial with this music.


Michelob ULTRA: Today Was A Good Day Commercial
Song: My body by Young The Giant

A song that played in this commercial is "Welcome Home" by American alternative rock band Young The Giant, which came out on July 2010. and it is their debut album "Young The Giant". It provides an well-made official music video. You should watch it, too.


Lyrics used in the commercial
My body tells me no
But I won't quit
Cause I want more
Cause I want more... ...

Music video by Young The Giant performing My body. From the album Young the Giant. Directed by Justin Francis. (C) 2011 Warner Music Group (WMG).


Song: My body by Young The Giant
Released: July 2010 (From the album Young the Giant)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter