Red Bull Soul Flyers Commercial Song American Trash by Innerpartysystem.

Red bull commercial is still Very hot! This time, also, the commercial is very awesome! Especially, The Editing for the commercial is very good because of editing with music. The models moving in this commercial with music. Also, Wind Tunnel Acrobatic is very interesting for me. If I had a chance, I would move at this wind tunnel. By the way, This song is really nice to me. It's my style song. I always want to listen to this song.


Red Bull: Soul Flyers Commercial
Song: American Trash by Innerpartysystem

A song that played in this commercial is "American Trash" by American electronic rock band Innerpartysystem , which came out on May 25, 2010. Check them out on Amazon. Great song.


Song: American Trash by Innerpartysystem
Released: May 25, 2010 (From the Album Never Be Content)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter