The Helpers Trailer Song Faithers by Linnea Herlogsson.

Very interesting working for movie. This one looks like a scene about Playing scenes. In addition, This movie is horrible. But, Sound track is very soft and sweet. So, I've never thought horrible thing. Just I think that's a  friendly or romantic movie When I see at the first scene and listen to the music. It's my fault. But, after the video, We can find out horrible things. If you like horrible things, try it. And tell me more, please. Thanks!


The Helpers (2012 Movie) Trailer #2
Song: Faithers by Linnea Herlogsson

A song that played in this Trailer is "Faithers" by Linnea Herlogsson, which came out on May 28, 2012. song matches Trailer perfectly. I really like this trailer song. On myspace you can listen to a whole record before buying anything. Learn more


Album: Till mina älskade och älskare by Linnea Henriksson
Release: May 28, 2012
Buy the album on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter