Trouble With The Curve Trailer Song Home by Phillip Phillips.

I love movie by Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. In addition, This movie tells us playing baseball. I like watching baseball. So, I'm very interested in it. Also, Is he Justin Timberlake? He is my favorite man singer!!

Wow, Amazing casting for this movie. Also, The actress is very famous for movie "Enchanted" I like that movie, too. So more I have a curious the movie " Trouble With The Curve"


Trouble With The Curve (2012 Movie) Trailer
Song: Home by Phillip Phillips

A song that played in this Trailer is "Home" by American Idol season 11 winner Phillip Phillips, which came out on May 23, 2012. it is such a great song. You can download the song from Amazon.


Lyrics used in the Trailer
Hold on, to me as we go...
Just know you’re not alone ... ,,,

Music video by Phillip Phillips performing Home. (C) 2012 Phillip Phillips.


Song: Home by Phillip Phillips
Released: May 23, 2012
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter