Vodafone CallYa Smartphone Fun Commercial Song Disparate Youth by Santigold.

We can see ordinary simple life for teenagers with Smart Phone. Of course, We can enjoy various things with friends and We can put on record with one. I have one, too. My phone is iPhone4S. Also, Very useful and helpful for my life. And very enjoyable. Maybe with vodafone. We can more be fun and fun. Also, This commercial has very nice and good song for matching this commercial. Very tough and sexy. But, Something  bright. So, I like this commercial.


Vodafone: CallYa Smartphone Fun Commercial
Song: Disparate Youth by Santigold

A song that played in this commercial is "Disparate Youth" by American singer-songwriter Santigold, which came out on April 24, 2012. and it is her second studio album "Master of My Make-Believe". You can download the song from Amazon.


Song: Disparate Youth by Santigold
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter